Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Puppies and host family.

I haven´t really said much about my host family here in Corinto. They arent quite as great as my host family in Sta. Teresa but they are really nice. I have a 16 year old host sister that I hang out with a lot and I have met and hung out with her friends. I know, I´m back in high school again. Anyways, I also have a 26 yr old host sister who is almost never around, and a host brother who is 11. My host mom is about in her 60s. They have two dogs and one of their dogs just had puppies the day before I arrived in Corinto (almost 3 weeks ago). Here are some pictures of the puppies!




Here is a picture of me with the puppy in our living room.

This is a picture of my host brother Payo, host sister, Karen, and me. And of course the puppy.

And so you might ask, ¨Paul, are you going to keep one of the puppies? They are so cute how could you not want one?¨ And the answer to that is, yes I would love to keep one. However, the mother is the ugliest dog I have ever seen in my life. (And not the cute kind of ugly like my Grandpa´s old dog).

Here is a picture of the mother...since there is a good chance that those puppies will grow up to look like her, I´m not going to keep one of the puppies. How could I possibly love a dog that looks like that???



3 comments:

That's all I have to say about that... said...

That is a rough looking dog! The puppies are adorable though!

That's all I have to say about that... said...

That is a rough looking dog! The puppies are adorable though!

Anna Sparks said...

Good move not to get a puppy - very smart to look at the mother - plu you don't know who the father is so it could be all the worse...Want Sheba and Tessie? We are trying to find homes for them - but Sheba would eat the other dogs in your town. She got in a fight with another dog yesterday - that was not pleasant. Also, the volcano looks fun!