Sunday, November 04, 2007

House Pics

I moved into my new house about a month ago and I thought I´d show you guys some pics. I tried to post these earlier but the website wouldn´t let me. But now I´ve got them so here they are:


This is my front door and window. That tree is an almond tree but I have no idea when it actually produces almonds or how they taste.



This is the house directly across the street from mine. I think its really funny because they have a painted Santa Clause, two American flags, two xmas candles and a pink door with an xmas bell on it. I´ve got a house with a great view!

This is a picture of my street taken from in front of my house to the left.

This is the front part of my front room. The front window and door are there on the right and my bookshelf with novels and workbooks is there on the left. And of course, my hammock and bike.

This is the corner of my front room. It is in the corner opposite of my front door. That doorway leads into my bedroom. I have my two hammocks for louging around and the table and chairs for eating or planning classes.



This is a pic of my bedroom. On the left there is my ¨closet¨, a bar with clothes hanging on it, straight ahead is my bed. The door at the end is the door into the kitchen. And that yellow and green thing in the foreground, is a cot, but I use it like a table when I don´t have visitors. The two doors on the right go out to my patio but I usually just keep them closed.




This is my kitchen. You may recall that at my other house my kitchen was outside in the patio. This is completely closed in so it is a big step up. I have my fridge on the right, stove straight ahead, and sink and clothes washing station in the bottom left. That doorway goes into my bedroom.



View from the back of my patio. My clothes are hung there after a morning of washing. The first door there is into the kitchen, and the second two doors are into my bedroom. That little box thing in the ground is a well. I don´t use it but my neighbor who doesn´t have running water comes over and gets water from it.




Thats all. Thats my house. I really like it, its a lot bigger and nicer that my other house. Plus I like the neighborhood a lot more. I´ve had a chance to make some new friendships so overall the move has been a great thing!

No comments: