Saturday, December 08, 2007

The pics finally...

I finally got some of the pictures loaded.



This is a pic of some youth group kids putting an HIV awareness poster on the back of the buses that go between Corinto and the big city, Chinandega. As I have mentioned before these buses are old school buses from the U.S. Unfortunately this one is not painted interestingly, some of them are painted really bright colors with cool designs.



This was during the pool tournement. I was teaching them how HIV is transmitted. The girl with me is someone that works with me, otherwise you probably wouldnt see any and women in the picture.



The guy who just shot the cue ball is the eventual champion.



Me with the champion and owner of the Billiards hall. The champion won about 15 dollars and a soccer ball.

No comments: