Monday, March 26, 2007

Random pictures

So I finally got the digital pictures that some of my friends in the group have taken, so these pictures are just random ones I´ve been meaning to post...



This is a picture of my training group about 3 days after we arrived in Nicaragua. My training group has 20 future volunteer, and this picture also has 3 current volunteers. (Thats Lake Nicaragua in the background.)



Just another pic of Carlito. I feel like an annoying parent that always shows baby pics...


Three of these people, I live with and 4 I dont live with. The woman in the center (white shirt) is my host Aunt Veronica. She lives next door to me and houses another trainee (the only white girl in the pic). The other two girls are Veronica´s daughters. I consider them part of my host family too because I spend a lot of time hanging out at their house. I tend to be all the butt of all of Veronicas jokes but she is really funny so I enjoy it!


This is me washing my clothes by hand. Yesterday I washed two loads worth and I have cuts on my hands from it...its hard work!


This is another trainee that lives in Santa Teresa, Lisa, cutting the long hair around my ears so I could avoid getting a haircut for another week or two. Since it was nighttime, she was using my headlamp which made it even more funny.

No comments: